Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Wednesday 21 March 2012

RoboRally


I bought this game on EBay a while ago and finally got to paint the 8 metal bots in the box. I’ve not tried the game yet but very much looking forward to it. It’s basically a racing game with lots of possible actions and events as you would expect from a Garfield game. I painted the bots in pretty obvious and different colours, as you can play up to 8 players or in teams, to avoid confusions.

Here’s the link on BGG if you want to know more about it:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/18/roborally


J’ai acheté ce jeu sur EBay il ya quelques mois déjà et j’ai finalement pris le temps de peindre les 8 robots en plomb qui se trouvent dans la boite. Je n’y ai pas encore joué mais je suis impatient de tester ca. En gros, un jeu de course de robots avec quelques surprises et crasseries, ce à quoi l’on s’attend de la part d’un jeu de Garfield. J’ai peints les robots de manière très simple et avec des couleurs très différentes pour éviter les confusions vu que l’on peut jouer à 8 ou en équipe.
J’ai mis le lien plus haut sur BGG si vous voulez en savoir plus sur le jeu.

6 comments:

  1. Those are excellent and amazing minis, I'd love to have a game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I used to play this at school. The order system is awesome and the lock in mechanism as you take damage works so well.

    I'll be surfing eBay for a set this evening.

    Thanks for reuniting me with my RoboRally memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the robots! I like this game, though it can really be a brain-pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Robots and so well painted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute!my kids will like it :P

    ReplyDelete