Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Sunday 25 September 2011

The tower of Signa-Dûr WIP


I started working on a commission and the client does not mind me showing WIP shots so here they are. I had pretty much of a carte blanche for a necromancer tower building “playable” for Mordheim, that is with an inside building. I’ve just started with the inside of the base. It’s all a mix of PVC/Styrofoam and some pieces I had hanging around. I just applied a few colors to test but I think I’m going to go with a deep emerald/rich purple and dark grey pattern all over.

Once this part is finished I will start on the tower itself as for once I’ve a pretty clear idea of where this is going.



Je viens juste de commencer à bosser sur une commande et le client en question voulait voir des photos du WIP et n’avait pas de problème à les voir sur le blog donc les voila. J’avais en gros carte blanche pour faire une tour de Nécromancien « jouable » (avec un décors intérieur) pour Mordheim. Pour l’instant je n’ai travaillé que sur la base du bâtiment : pvc/polystyrène et quelques éléments de décors. J’ai juste appliqué quelques couleurs pour voir un peu mais j’ai décidé d’utiliser une combinaison de vert émeraude foncé, pourpre rouge et un gris/noir à peu prés partout.

Une fois cette partie finie, je vais attaquer la tour en question.

2 comments: