Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Saturday 17 September 2011

Euro!


Just got back from the Euro Militaire in Folkstone. It was a very pleasant show, great room, lots to see, good atmosphere, great organisation and lots of minis! Now, military and historical genre is not usually my forte. I’ve got 2 figures from Pegaso that I have had for about 12 decades, really nice ones as well but still in the boxes. It was very interesting none the less.
My favourite mini of the show is the one I took a picture of, it’s from YS Castings, simply stunning but I couldn’t afford it, a bit on the expensive side. Another time. I did manage to do a bit of shopping though, at least until my card bounced back, glurps...

On the pictures, the show, the mini described above and the view on the English Riviera from the balcony.



De retour de la convention Euro Militaire à Folkstone. C’était une super journée, une salle magnifique, beaucoup de choses à voir, bonne atmosphère, organisation au top et beaucoup de figurines ! La figurine militaire et historique n’est pas vraiment ma tasse de thé. J’ai 2 figurines fantastiques de Pegaso que je dois peindre depuis 3 siècles et demie, c’est dire. Ma figurine préférée de la journée est celle que j’ai prise en photo, produite par YS Casting, vraiment superbe mais un peu chère donc ca sera pour une autre fois.
J’ai quand même fais quelques courses hein^^jusqu'à ce que ma carte soit refusée, glurps…

Sur les photos, la convention, la figurine décrite plus haut et la vue du balcon sur la riviera Anglaise.



1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun in the Euro show. Seems like you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete