Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Sunday 8 May 2011

Paint log: Layla bint suraya bint javaira (2)


A quick update about what I’ve been up to. I’ve mainly been painting scenery and revamping the pictures of the stuff I’m selling. I also found some time to make some progress on Layla. It’s a really enjoyable mini to paint so I’m taking my time with it. The gold lining on the horse is a bit of a hassle however and I still need to highlight/shadow it.

I apologize for the quick picture but I don’t really have a spot dedicated to taking pictures yet. I’m about to move house so hopefully I’ll be able to set up one in the next house.

Anyway, still lots to do on that one!!!


Une petite mise à jour rapide…J’ai essentiellement peint des décors cette semaine et ai travaillé sur mes photos pour EBay. J’ai aussi réussi à caser quelques heures sur Layla. Qu’est ce que j’adore cette mini !!! Alors je prends mon temps avec^^. Le surlignage à l’or sur le cheval a été un peu galère et c’est pas fini, je dois encore faire des ombres/éclaircissements dessus.

Je m’excuse pour la photo à l’arrache mais je n’ai pas d’endroit dédié à la photo chez moi donc c’est un peu tout un trafic quand je dois faire des photos décentes. Je dois bientôt déménager donc j’espère que je pourrais m’organiser un coin « studio photo ».

Bref, encore pas mal de boulot dessus !!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfull. The horse looks bloody great!!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete