Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 23 May 2011

Medieval Town House Up For Sale



A bit of an auto-promotion post for a change...

As the title says, I’m starting to sell my medieval town house. It is hand-crafted with parts being casted in resin. It will therefore come assembled and ready to be painted. I’m not going to go into heavy descriptions, dimensions, weight etc…as the pictures speak for themselves. However, if you’re interested I do have all this information available, feel free to contact me.

At the moment, the first ones are on an auction system on EBay (link of all my items on the right hand side and direct link below) but the next ones will be on a “Buy it now” format. The starting price is £21.99 + shipping (about 25 Euros + shipping). However, I’ll give a discount to people buying directly from me, email is in the profile!!!

A painted version is also available on commission only; contact me if you’re interested.


Town house on EBay/Maison sur EBay



Un petit peu d’autopromotion aujourd’hui…

Comme le dit le titre, je commence à mettre en vente ma maison médiévale. C’est tout fait main avec des éléments tirés en résine. Cela veut dire que le bâtiment est vendu déjà assemblé et prêt à être peint. Je ne vais pas me lancer dans une grande description, donner les dimensions, le poids etc.…vu que les photos parlent pour elle-même. Cependant j’ai toutes ces infos dispos si vous en avez besoin, donc n’hésitez pas a me contacter.

Pour le moment, les premières sont en vente sur EBay (lien en haut en droite de mes pièces en vente ou juste au dessus pour le lien direct) avec le système d’enchères mais les suivantes seront en achat direct. Le prix de départ est de 25 euros ( £21.99 plus précisément) + frais de port. En revanche, je ferais un tarif réduit pour ceux qui veulent me l’acheter directement via le blog, l’email est dans le profil !!!

Une version peinte est disponible sur commission, me contactez pour les tarifs.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely looking building, I recognize that door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH the temptation...I´ll have to have a word with the wife:-D
    One thing...the price including shipping? What if you have to send it to say, the USA??
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. The price does not include the shipping, the shipping in the Uk is £3.79. For overseas, the prices may vary a bit but not that much. The house is assembled and is quite a good weight, plus I've to protect it well...Not horrendous shipping costs to be honest, I try to keep it to its bare minimum. Some companies charges you 5-6 euros to ship 1 miniature to the UK, drives me bonkers!!!

    ReplyDelete