Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Friday 17 September 2010

Flesh Construct


A quick update....Not much to say about that mini except that it’s found in the McMourning set from Malifaux/Wyrd Miniature . I have been experimenting with rust from a recipe I read on Wamp forum. I saw the same article again on Portal issue number 2. It’s a mini I started a while ago and kind of rushed to finish.
There are lots of competition I want to have a go at in October: Wyrd Painting Contest, Pulp City Painting Contest and Arcane Miniatures Painting Competition. I know my painting is not competition winning quality yet but I like having deadlines otherwise I just never finish anything. It does mean as well that I do paint miniatures from ranges I wouldn’t naturally go to like Pulp City. I really like their stuff but never got a chance so far to get my hands on any of it.
Their online shop is currently closed so I’m waiting to place an order and nobody in the UK seems to carry their stuff.

Then there is the Red Box mini contest deadline nearing too…more on that later on.





Petit message rapide….Pas grand-chose à dire sur cette miniature si ce n’est qu’elle fait partie du set McMourning (Malifaux/Wyrd). J’ai essayé une nouvelle technique pour la rouille que j’avais vu sur le forum Wamp et sur le magazine Portal numéro 2. Je l’avais commencé il y a quelques temps et me suis dépêché de la finir.
Il y a pas mal de compétitions qui m’intéressent en octobre : le concours Wyrd, Pulp City et Arcane Miniature. Je sais que mon niveau ne peinture ne gagnera rien pour l’instant mais j’aime bien avoir des limites de temps imposées sinon je traine toujours. Puis cela me force aussi à peindre des figurines que je ne peindrais pas en tant normal comme celles de Pulp City. J’aime beaucoup ce qu’ils font mais je n’ai pas eu l’occasion de m’en procurer pour l’instant.
Leur magasin en ligne est pour l’instant fermé donc j’attends pour passer une commande et bizarrement personne dans le Royaume-Uni ne semble vendre leurs produits.

Il y a aussi la compétion Red Box Mini dont la clôture de participation se rapproche…J’ai commencé à bosser dessus, donc des nouvelles bientôt la dessus.

No comments:

Post a Comment