Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 2 December 2013

Adventurer’s camp

A quick post about a set I just painted. It’s the Adventurers Camp from Dark Art Miniatures that can be found here. I wasn’t terribly convinced when I saw the pictures on the website but having the items in hand I changed my mind. They’re nicely detailed and the casting was really crisp. It makes a very set for the Roleplayers out there. I highly recommend it…


Un petit mot rapide sur un set que je viens juste de finir. Il s’agit du camp des aventuriers qui s’achète ici. Je n’étais pas trop séduit par les photos sur leur site mais après l’avoir eu en main, j’ai changé d’avis. Les pièces sont très bien détaillées et le tirage très précis. Cela fait un super set pour les Rolistes que je recommande vivement.

No comments:

Post a Comment