Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Thursday 17 November 2016

Starting on Conan

Finally making a start on Conan. I'm planning on rushing through the basic models with the picts first. I quite actually like this model. I'm sort of following Martin Grandbarbe paintings without the talent. I'm also adding this Barbarian Dude miniature I've had for ages as it'll work perfectly as a Conan and is much better than the one from Monolith in my opinion.
I've also painted the book of Skelos. I've not seen many people doing this so far but I'm sure it'll come.

Finalement, je me lance sur Conan. J'ai l'intention de peindre très rapidement les modèles de base du jeu. Je suis les peinture de Martin Grandbarbe sans son talent. J'ai aussi remplace le Conan de la boite de base par ce barbare qui est superbe et que j'avais dans un tiroir depuis des lustres.
J'ai aussi peints le livre de Skelos.


1 comment:

  1. A nice job on the pics
    Guess I have to take a dive into the boxes and at least start on some figure.

    ReplyDelete