Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 10 October 2016

Mansions of Madness 2: Heroes

It's all in the title really...I've once again changed the bases and fitted them on Wyrd Miniatures inserts. I was tempted to try the transparent bases but I've already got a lot of these minis done this way so for the sake of harmony I've not changed. A good group of heroes again, quick job and overall happy with it, I'm working on the next lot of heroes, that will be another 8 for a total of 24: spoiled for choice.

Tout est dans le titre. J'ai  changé les socles pour que ces figurines aillent bien avec celles que j'ai déjà fais mème si j’étais tenté d'utiliser les socles transparent.s Dans l'ensemble, je suis satisfait pour un peinture "rapide" et j'ai déjà commence a travailler sur la prochaine vague. Ça fera un total de 24 héros: quel choix !

1 comment: