Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Tuesday 20 October 2015

Blood Rage Wolf Clan + Mountain Giant

I wish I had so much more time to paint and was able to focus on these models, unfortunately they’re a bit on the back burner. Models are pretty good considering the amount of them in the box. The large creatures are definitly the best ones. Giants, trolls and wolf are amazing, so excited to paint them. The whole package, game, artwork, models is truly outstanding.
A lot more to come…



J’aimerais tellement avoir plus de temps pour peindre ces figurines malheureusement ce n'est pas possible. Les figurines sont vraiment bien pour un jeu de plateau, les grosses créatures en particulier. Je suis super impatient d'attaquer le reste...quand je pourrais. L'ensemble, illustrations, jeu et figurines, est fantastique.  


2 comments:

  1. Well done! My Blood Rage are also on the backburner...so many projects on the go! So I see a red theme here, will you be doing a certain colour for all the factions? I am thinking of using their tokens colour as their rainment colours for each faction. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, following the general token colours. I'm using it for the clothes (that's not a lot of surface) but I'll make it pop out bright on dark colours. Just started he serpent clan with orange.

    ReplyDelete