Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Thursday 24 September 2015

Freebooter's Fate Pirate Goblins

These are the best goblins...ever. No arguing. From left to right, let me introduce you: Yogo Yogo, Moby Dugg, Gront, Cucaracha, Momma Cebada and Velero. I've got most of them I think so there will be a lot more coming. Things are pretty slow at the moment as I'm struggling with time to paint. I also do not have a great set up for taking pictures at the momentwhich means I've not been able to take pictures of the recent scenery stuff I did...but I will eventually.


Les meilleurs goblins du monde...sans discussion. De gauche a droite, je vous présente Yogo Yogo, Moby Dugg, Gront, Cucaracha, Momma Cebada and Velero. J'ai la plupart des figurines je crois dans cette gamme donc il y en a d’autres a venir. Les choses avancent doucement en ce moment, j'ai du mal a trouver du temps pour peindre. Aussi, je n'ai pas un bon système pour prendre des photos en ce moment mais ça viendra, j'ai pas mal de décors a montrer.  

2 comments: