Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 4 May 2015

Room 25 Season 2

As the title says, these are the models from season 2. They’ve kept the same characters but changed and improved the miniatures. They are indeed a bit better, nicer details and general sharpness. I wasn’t too sure before they released this expansion if I’d get it but I think I will. I’ve tried to follow the artwork for paint scheme and changed the bases. The game is brilliant too, really good.


Comme le titre l’indique, il s'agit des figurines de la saison 2. Ils ont gardé les mêmes personnages mais ont retravaillé les figurines. Elles sont mieux, bien mieux, les détails sont plus jolis et généralement bien définis. J’hésitais à acheter la boîte vu que j’ai la précédente mais je crois que je vais le faire. J’ai suivi les illustrations pour la peinture et j’ai resoclé le tout. Le jeu est excellent, vraiment bon.

No comments:

Post a Comment