Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Wednesday 4 March 2015

Arcadia Quest (1)

These are some models I’ve been working on when I have a few spare minutes from commissioned work. The models are really excellent but you have to love that style. They’re fully assembled which is an improvement from Super Dungeon Explore. They’re also a tiny bit bigger which makes painting easier. I’m not really taking my time with those, trying to get it done quickly as I’ve got a few other Board games to do.


Je travaille sur ces figurines entre 2 commandes. Les figurines sont vraiment excellentes et bien mieux à mon avis que celles de Super Dungeon Explore. Elles sont un tout petit peu plus grosses et déjà assemblés. Je ne prends pas vraiment mon temps avec, je ne bâcle pas mais bon faut que ça avance rapidement.

No comments:

Post a Comment