Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Friday 17 December 2010

Hello Cathy


I just ordered that miniature from Maow Miniatures. It’s just been released and looks great. It’s got a real Hasslefree juvenile range feel about it which I love. 3.5 Euros so can’t really argue with the price.
Really looking forward to paint this one!


Je viens juste de commander cette figurine chez Maow Miniatures. Ca vient tout juste de sortir et me fais vraiment penser a une miniature de la gamme « Juvenile » de chez Hasslefree. 3.5 Euros me semble plus qu’honnête.
Je languis de la peindre.

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of the company but a beautiful miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sculpt...what scale is she??
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28/30mm I assume, it dosn't say on theri website but all others releases are.

    ReplyDelete