Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Sunday 6 February 2011

Painting log


A quick update of what I’ve been painting over the week-end. First of all I apologize for the horrendous Orc picture. I took a lot of pictures of different things and didn’t have the energy to take some more so it’ll have to do. I didn’t make a lot of progress on both (the fountain + Orcs) but as I use this blog as self motivating I still update for it. The fountain is pretty much painted but I still have to finish the water effect. I think I’ll add some moss and water lilies.
However there is still a lot of work to do on the Orcs. I played a bit with some acrylic resin to make some fresh looking mud. I also spent quite some time on trying to create a white that’s kind of warm and slightly dirty. I still have all of the details to do: black/white patterns, eyes, bases, metals and leather. It should be done before deadline though…hopefully.



Un petit message rapide pour mettre à jour mes peintures du week-end. D’abord je tiens à m’excuser pour la photo ignoble des Orques. J’ai pris beaucoup de photos ce week-end et je n’ai pas eu le courage de recommencer. Je n’ai pas fais beaucoup de progrès sur les différents projets (les orques de Bloodbowl + fontaine) mais vu que j’utilise le blog pour me motiver je mets quand même à jour. La fontaine est presque finie à part pour les effets d’eau. Je pense rajouter des nénuphars et de la mousse.
Pour les Orques par contre c’est pas le même histoire, il reste beaucoup à faire. Je me suis amusé avec de la résine acrylique pour faire de la boue fraiche. J’ai aussi passé pas mal de temps à créer un blanc plutôt chaud et légèrement sale. Il me reste tous les détails à faire : Carreaux noir/blanc, yeux, socles, métaux et le cuir. Ca devrait être fini à temps par contre…enfin on verra^^


2 comments: