Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Thursday 3 February 2011

Breaking Clay Artist


I just stumbled on that artist yesterday and thought some of the pictures were really great. I’m just showing a few that I liked. His name is Martin Klimas and his website is here. Kind of hobby related except he’s doing it the other way round.

Je suis tombé par hasard sur cet artiste hier et j’ai trouvé que certaines images étaient vraiment excellentes. Il s’appelle Martin Klimas et son site peut se trouver ici. Un peu en rapport avec notre hobby en quelques sortes^^



3 comments:

  1. !! I wonder how many figurines he has to break to get the one really good shot? They are all brilliant but the last one is my favourite...it looks like "she" has broken the things around her..a sort of Martial art type thing.
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete