Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 28 February 2011

Jenny and her Trusty Turtle


I finished that mini from Hasslefree last week end and that was my entry for the Irregular Painting Competiton. I spent a lot of time on the base and a lot less on the miniature itself. It does show on some areas. I’m really not happy with the face particularly; I could have restarted it but decided to move on. Anyway hope you like it…


J’ai fini ce diorama ce weekend et je l’ai entré dans la compétion de peinture du magazine Irregular. J’ai passé pas mal de temps sur le socle et moins sur figurine^^. Ca se voit sur certaines parties. Je ne suis vraiment pas content du visage ; j’aurais pu recommencer mais j’ai eu la flemme. J’espère que ca vous plaira…

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You've done a fantastic job on the figure. The face is excellent, I love the way you've painted the tiles on the floor, it looks very realistic. Did you win??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ray, did you win with great work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the deadline is today, so I guess it will take a few weeks to know the results but I'd lucky to win I think. Thanks anyway guys for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wether you win or not it´s a very nice piece.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paint job on a great miniature!Love the menacing tones you worked in there.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete