Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Thursday 24 February 2011

Making Moulds

I have been making moulds for a while now so I thought I would share how I do it. This is not a tutorial or anything like that; just me recording the process I’m going through to make moulds. The pictures are just accompanied with a few shorts commentaries as this is quite self explanatory.
There are ground breaking techniques and is all stuff I learnt from websites and forums such as Hirst Arts, Terra genesis etc… The item I chose just happened to be the one I was sculpting when I decided to take pictures. It’s quite a plain, easy item but useful for my Mordheiming.
Anyway, hope you like it.

Cela commence à faire un moment que je fais des moules donc je me suis dis qu’il ne serait pas bête de montrer comment je fais. Ce n’est pas un tutoriel, juste une série de photos pour archiver le procédé que je suis. Les photos sont accompagnées de commentaires assez succincts, en anglais désolé mais c’est suffisant simple pour que tout le monde comprenne.
Toutes ces techniques utilisées ne sont pas nouvelles, justes des infos glanées sur différents forum ou site web tels que Hirst Arts ou Terra Genesis. J’ai choisi de faire un ban car c’est la pièce que j’étais en train de sculpter quand j’ai eu cette idée. La pièce est simple mais très utile pour mes dioramas et mon Mordheiming.
Bah j’espère que ca vous plaira.











4 comments:

  1. Very useful to see right the way through, tutorial or not, and good advice especially with the vibrating surface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lego seems to be something people use fairly often. It's readily available you can make it as big or small as you want without using tools and it seals pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ca tombe bien je vais avoir une épée a mouler bientot si j'ai des questions je te contact!

    ReplyDelete