Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Wednesday 4 September 2013

Night Goblin Command Set

A quick post as I’ve just finished the last piece. I thought I’ll do a group picture of the set, so this is basically what you get in the blister. The last piece was the shaman which is a bit of an unusual model. Overall I think it’s a pretty good deal and the models are quite excellent.


Je viens tout juste de finir la dernière pièce du set. J’ai pris une photo de groupe pour que vous puissiez voir tout ce qu’il comprend. La dernière pièce était le shaman qui est dans une position un peu inhabituelle. Dans l’ensemble, je trouve le set excellent et les figurines de tes grande qualité.




2 comments:

  1. I really like this set, and I love how you painted them up. Especially the shaman as you can now see the real details in that smoke of his! Nice work there!

    ReplyDelete