Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 6 August 2012

Mansions of Madness – Kate Winthrop


On the brink of a major breakthrough…Every game of Cthulhu has its psychiatric hospital and its nurse, so here’s Kate. Although she’s depicted more as a scientific character she remains the hot nurse that every group of players will pick up, anyway I digress. The model itself is decent but a few flaws in my opinion. There are very few details, the face is very plain and the casting was horrendous. I did the best I could in the shortest time but overall it is decent tabletop I think. Her uniform is a lot whiter than it looks on the picture.
 
Next up, Michael McGlen, the ganster…


Toute proche d’une découverte très importante…Chaque jeu sur Cthulhu a son hôpital psychiatrique et son infirmière: et voici Kate! Bien qu’elle soit plus décrite comme un personnage scientifique, ne vous y trompez pas, il s’agit bien de l’infirmière hyper sexy que chaque groupe de joueur va juger impératif d’avoir dans sa combo. La figurine en elle-même est sympa mais quelques défauts tout de même. Il ya très peu  de détails, le visage est très rond et le tirage était tout simplement horrible. J’ai fais ce que j’ai pu avec le peu de temps que j’avais, pour un résultat Ok je pense. Son uniforme est beaucoup plus blanc qu’il n’y parait sur la photo.

A suivre, Michael McGlen, le gangster…

4 comments:

  1. Great work Dr, even if you weren't that happy with the figure, I think you made a great job of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean but you've done well mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry if i repeat my self so often but very nice again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her shoes match the hem of her skirt, that's the main thing. Good job.
    -Curt

    ReplyDelete