Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Tuesday 7 August 2012

Chaos Dwarf Dreadquake Mortar WIP (2)



I wasn’t planning on doing too many posts about this one but as I took the pictures I thought I would at least share them. Since the last post about this model, I finished to prep the minis and started painting. I finished the ogre that’s carrying ammunitions. I might do a few touches here and there but it’s pretty much done. I really like painting ogres, especially nice models like this one, very simple but full of character. 
I started the dwarf team as well; I might put it up too at some point…


Je n’avais pas l’intention de faire d’autres post sur ce sujet mais vu que j’avais pris les photos je me suis autant les partager. Depuis la dernière mise à jour, j’ai fini de préparer les figurines et ai commencé la peinture. J’ai fini l’ogre qui porte les boulets. Je retoucherais peut être 2-3 endroits mais c’est fini pour l’instant. J’aime beaucoup peindre les ogres, surtout de belles figurines comme celle-ci pleine de caractère. 
J’ai aussi commencé les nains, je mettrais peut être une photo aussi

2 comments:

  1. Really liking the skin tones on this model.. can't wait to see how this turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive figure, I'm a fan of the Ogres....

    ReplyDelete