Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bin Laden’s compound


Some companies are just too quick!!! I picked up that news from TMP:

“Less than a week after U.S. forces raided Bin Laden's compound in Pakistan, GameCraft Miniatures has released a 1:285th scale model of the entire compound.”



Certaines compagnies sont trop rapides !!! J’ai vu ca sur TMP :

« Moins d’une semaine après le raid sur Bin Laden au Pakistan, GameCraft Minaitures vient de sortir une maquette à l’échelle 1 :285 de l’enceinte »

2 comments:

  1. I saw that this morning, really quick work and supposed to be doing one in 28mm, posted those pics for you on my home guard post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t know!! Some people are just after a quick buck...profitiering. Do they think we so unsophisticated? That´s gamecraft off any present and future lists for me.
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete