Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Thursday 24 July 2014

Dungann, Oghurithne Unund

This is a model from Mierce Miniatures. I guess there’s a clue in the crazy name!!!
It’s the smallest of the series I’m doing right now. It’s a really good model, beautifully sculpted however the price is high in my opinion. It will fit perfectly in an ogre army though. I really enjoyed painting this one and here’s the link if you fancy it.

Il sagit d’une figurine de chez Mierce Minaitures, c’est facile à deviner: le nom est à dormir dehors…

C’est la plus petite figurine de la série que je suis en train de faire. Un très beau modèle, sculpture très détaillée excellente mais le prix est un peu « Too much" à mon avis. Ceci dit, si vous faites une armée d’ogre, ça serait une superbe addition. Je me suis régalé et voici le lien si cela vous dit.


1 comment: