Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Tuesday 25 March 2014

Chaos Warshrine conversion WIP

I don’t usually have time to do stuff like that for me so it’s nice to be asked to it. The idea for this actually started with the crocodile model from Mierce Miniatures. We were looking to add a ride to the beast and got inspired from a picture on CMON where somebody added a lizard men shrine.
The crocodile was quite easy to put together and is massive, I I took a shot with a 28mm model to give you an idea. Again with Mierce Miniatures, it came with the worst resin base you could think of so I’ll have to change this. I haven’t connected the shrine to the beast yet but it should be too hard, I’ll probably add chains.
The shrine kit itself from GW is really good. I mean really good…It’s nice to work with some plastic as it’s much easier to cut and is perfect for that kind of projects. Also, lots of options, different heads, weapons, etc…The pictures show how I broke it down for painting but I might fit the base of the shrine on the crocodile first.
Really looking forward to paint this one.

Je n’ai jamais le temps de faire ce genre de travail pour moi donc c’est sympa qu’on me demande de le faire. L’idée est venue au départ  de la figurine du crocodile de chez Mierce Minaitures. On voulait ajouter une monture et l’inspiration est venue d’une photo sur CMON ou quelqu’un avait ajouté un autel d’hommes lézard.
Le crocodile était assez facile a assembler et est énorme, d’où la photo avec le prêtre en 28mm. Une fois de plus avec Mierce Minaitures, un socle de merde en résine qu’il va falloir refaire. Je n’ai pas encore attaché l’autel a la bête mais ca devrait se faire sans problème.
L’autel de guerre du chaos de chez GW est un excellent kit, vraiment excellent. C’est très agréable de travailler avec du plastic sur ce genre de projets. Aussi plein d’options de tètes, armes, décors…
Les photos montrent comment j’ai séparé  l’ensemble pour la peinture pour l’instant mais je vais attacher l’autel au croco je pense avant d’attaquer la peinture.
Impatient d’attaquer celui-ci !




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete