Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Sunday 27 January 2013

Blood Bowl Ratmen


This is the latest job finished, a very nice Blood Bowl team. The minis are from Impact miniatures, I’d normally add a link but I can’t get their website working at the moment so I’ll try to edit later. I was asked to keep the paint scheme from Impact done by the excellent laughing Ferret. It’s a scheme that works well, that I had used on the Hasslefree Blood Bowl team too with some added pink. I really liked painting this one and it’s always a pleasure to do some Blood bowl.

Je viens juste de finir une commande, une très belle équipe de Blood Bowl. Les figurines sont de chez Impact Miniatures (dsl pas de lien, je n’arrive pas à accéder à leur site au moment ou j’écris ce post). On m’a demandé de faire une peinture fidele a celle de leur site réalisé par l’excellent Laughing ferret. Une combinaison bleu/blanc qui fonctionne bien, très classique. Je me suis régalé comme c’est souvent le cas avec ces équipes Blood Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment