Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Friday 7 December 2012

Super Dungeon Explore: a few heroes + chests



The project is nearly finished as I’m doing the last few heroes left. They’re the best models in the box so I’m not rushing anything. I think I’ll have a fully painted set within 5 days with hopefully a happy customer. I’ve pretty much followed the colours from the cards of the game for these ones as requested. It’s kind of difficult because the art work in the game is of the highest order. Doing my best anyway, next update with a final group shot! 

Le projet est bientôt fini, je peaufine les derniers héros. Ce sont les plus jolies figurines de la boite sans aucun doute donc je prends mon temps. Je pense que le set sera fini dans la semaine avec je l’espère un client satisfait. J’ai essayé de suivre les couleurs des cartes pour la peinture. Ca a été assez difficile vu la qualité du travail graphique dans la boite. Je fais de mon mieux, a suivre la photo de groupe !

3 comments: