Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 23 January 2012

Golfag


The last piece of this “Ogre” commission: Golfag. I’ve got to say I didn’t really like the mini at first. I don’t know why but the advertised version really did not appeal to me. However I did change my mind about it once I started painting it. I think it’s a great mini.

It had all of the problems I encountered from previous Citadel Finecast stuff though. A lot of putty work went into it which I hate to do, that is filling bubble holes.

Anyway, I’m ready to start work on something quite different now. I’ll update soon…


CMON Link


Le dernière de la commande « Ogre » : Golfag. Pour être honnête, je n’aimais pas du tout cette mini avant de l’avoir vu en vrai. Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais la version sur la boite ne m’accroche pas. J’ai changé d’avis, ceci dit, en la peignant. Je trouve que c’est un superbe héro Ogre.

Par contre une fois de plus, la malédiction Citadel Finecast a frappé. Trop, trop de rebouchage à faire, limage et autre préparations avant de pouvoir attaquer la peinture.

Bref, je crois que je suis prêt à passer à autre chose maintenant…

1 comment: