Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Saturday 27 November 2010

Mordheiming


I think I’m going to stick with that title for all my updates regarding my Mordheim project. Today, I finished the archway for the town hall. The good thing is that I have got all of this in moulds now so it should speed up further needs for arches/pillars on next buildings. I have finished the double door and I am casting some citadels mini that I’m going to use as statue for the same building. I wanted the town hall front to be quite imposing and a bit over the top so I am not going to bypass details. I will do another update tomorrow for painted stuff.



Aujourd’hui j’ai fini les arches pour la mairie. Ce qui est bien c’est que j’ai tout sur moules prêt à être réutilisé pour les prochains bâtiments qui nécessiteront arches et piliers. J’ai aussi fini la porte double et je suis en train de faire des moules de figurines GW que je vais utiliser comme statues sur ce bâtiment. Je voulais que le bâtiment de la mairie soit assez imposant et un peu « too much » donc je ne vais pas négliger les détails. Je ferais une autre mise à jour demain pour les objets peints.

3 comments:

  1. This is from a mould?...very intetesting indeed. What else do they do..??
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I made the moulds. It's in 3 parts: the pillar, 1/2 arch and the small piece in between. I've casted those pices in plaster, easier to make it looker dented/weathered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be looking forwrds to seeing more of your 'Mordheiming'. :)

    ReplyDelete