Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 1 November 2010

Halloween entries


I’ve finally posted my 2 entries for the Wyrd Miniature Painting Contest and the Arcane Competition. The necromancer was for the Wyrd competition, quite pleased with it although a few rough spots on the dress. I really went Halloween on his ass.

I had already written something about it so no much more to add…Ah yes, brilliant Miniature from Maow!!!!

The second one is the Chaos Witch from Freebooter. Not as pleased with it, overall I think it’s ok but a few rough patches on the skin. I got fed trying to get it right, so I gave up….I think Ms Willett spotted the problem when she said: “why did you paint a clown face on her?”….

Anyway, it’s a learning experience. I think I overloaded me last month with painting competitions, I don’t think I’ll do that anytime soon. So stay tune for more Sculpting updates!!!!



J’ai finalement envoyé mes entrées pour la compétition chez « Wyrd » et « Arcane ». Le nécromancien était pour la compétition chez « Wyrd », assez satisfait du résultat même si quelques problèmes subsistent par endroit sur sa robe. Sale quart d’heure halloween pour lui, le pauvre!!!
J’avais déjà écrit à son sujet donc pas grand-chose de plus a raconter…Ah si, quand même, Superbe Miniature par Maow !!!!

La deuxième, l s’agit de la « Sorcière du chaos » par Freebooter. Pas super content la par contre, en gros c’est passable mais c’est la peau qui m’a le plus embêtée. J’en ai eu marre de pinailler dessus et j’ai abandonné….Je crois que Mme Willett a mis le doigt sur le problème quand elle m’a dit : « Pourquoi tu lui as fais une tête de clown ? »….

Enfin, ce n’est pas grave, c’est un apprentissage. Je crois que je me suis surchargé en compétitions le mois dernier, je ne pense pas refaire ca de sitôt. Restez à l’écoute pour des mises a jour sculpture !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment