Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Friday 17 August 2018

Friday's Scenery Update and a rant :)

I've ordered some models from Forgeworld and they charged me £20 for the delivery (all within the UK). Thought at the time it was a bit steep, now, I've just received a shipping update that says "Delivery Method:Standard (Usually delivered within 8 working days)...That's a bit Fucking rich for that price, I'd have expected at least next day delivery...Not like their models are cheap neither..
Anyway, rant over, little time available for crafting, all focused on scenery commissions and stuff for listings. That's the last scenery bits I'll be doing besides some Tabletop stuff as I've got lots of models painting commissions. Cemeteries, ruins, forests etc..Some of it available in the shop.










1 comment: