Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Tuesday 4 November 2014

Mjagnir from Mierce Miniatures

Previous update was over a month old but that’s because I couldn't show some of the work as its a surprise for a customer. I’ve been very busy working on various commissions. One of them was this incredible giant from Mierce Miniatures. As far as giants go, it’s a pretty good one. I’ve not done a lot of giants,   I vaguely remember one from GW in the late 80’s but don’t have any pictures of that anymore. Anyway, I really enjoyed this one. It was quite easy to put together and I followed the painting from the website with less talent obviously. There’s a picture with a 28mm model to give you an idea. Hope you like it.


Le dernier post datait de plus d’un mois, il était temps. J’ai été très occupé avec plusieurs commandes dont une qui est une surprise pour un client donc top secret. Une autre de ces commandes était ce géant de chez Mierce Miniatures. Dans la série des géants, il est plutôt au top je dirais. J’en ai pas fait des masses, je me souviens vaguement d’un géant de GW à la fin des années 80 mais je n’ai pas de photo. Bref, je me suis régalé avec cette pièce. Dans l’ensemble, c’était facile à monter et j’ai suivi la peinture sur leur site (avec moins de talent). Il y a une photo avec une pièce en 28 mm pour vous donner une idée de la taille. J’espère qu’il vous plaira.




3 comments:

  1. Impressive giant! Excellent painted!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job, he's looking so strong...and fierce!

    ReplyDelete