Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Wednesday 27 August 2014

Rocco from Figone

Figone produces some amazing models and this is probably their best one. It’s definitely the best one I’ve had in my hands and I’d say the nicest model I’ve ever painted. I just love everything about it. It’s really well detailed but not over the top. The whole thing is just so elegant and bad ass at the same time. 
The painting was fun as I tried to follow the original paint work without the talent J-B Teboul. I cannot recommend this model enough and here’s the link for it.

Figone produit des figurines absolument phénoménales et celle-ci est probablement leur meilleure. C’est en tout cas la meilleure que j’ai eue dans mes mains et peut être la plus belle pièce de ces dernières années. J’adore cette figurine ! C’est superbement détaillée mais pas trop. La pose est très élégante et menaçante à la fois. 
La peinture fut agréable, j’ai essayé de suivre l’original mais je n’ai pas le quart du talent de J-B Teboul. Si vous aimez la figurine, c’est un must à mon avis : lien.


No comments:

Post a Comment