Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 10 February 2014

The Obligatory Zombie Painting (3)

Here’s the latest wave of zombies. These ones are all from Zombicide and include some toxic ones. I think the fat female is my favourite model so far. The picture doesn’t do it justice but it’s a pretty nice one. I’ll try to get better shots of her when I do another one. Not much to add as they’re pretty standard to what I want them to look like and I don’t have lots of time to spend on them.
Next some “Raging Heroes” monstrosities…

La dernière fournée de zombies…Ce sont tous des “Zombicide” et il y a même quelques toxiques. Je trouve la grosse femelle zombie vraiment super. La photo d’elle ne lui fait pas vraiment justice mais je crois que c’est ma figurine préférée pour l’instant. J’essaierais de prendre de meilleure photos quand j’en peindrais d’autres. Pas grand-chose à rajouter, ils sont peints au niveau que je souhaite vu le temps que je peux leur passer dessus.

A suivre : une monstruosité de chez Raging Heroes…

No comments:

Post a Comment