Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 16 December 2013

Abyssal Gark from Deepwars

Another model from a company I didn’t know much about. They’ve got some great stuff, here’s the link to their website. They seem new and have a pretty decent range. I had already seen some of their scenery; the temple of the ancients is a real beauty!
 The miniature itself was cast in metal and is quite beautiful I think. There are some very nice details and it comes with a sculpted base which is always nice.

Une figurine de plus qui vient d’une boite que je ne connaissais pas. Ils ont de très belles pièces dans leur magasin. La compagnie a l’air assez récente mais ils ont déjà une gamme intéressante. J’avais déjà vu quelque unes de leurs pièces de décors ; le temple des Anciens est particulièrement beau.

La figurine elle-même était en métal,  de belle facture. Il y a de très bons détails et elle est fourni avec un socle sculpté, ce qui est toujours un plus.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice painting as ever from you; I think you have done a lovely job with that mini. :)

    I am not a fan of the DW range, but when I see great examples like yours it makes me rethink my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete