Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Friday 6 July 2012

Empire Master Engineer + Fenland Well


A few commissions I have been working on lately, all tabletop. The engineer from Games Workshop was a great pleasure to paint and the best thing about it was that it is a plastic cast. Really quickly put together, I sort of tried to copy the studio paint. I also did one of my well for a customer; they’ve been my most popular item so far I’ve to say. I think the price is quite right for it which would explain it.

Anyway, more Mansions of Madness goodness to come up soon…


Quelques commandes sur lesquelles j’ai travaillé récemment, niveau tabletop. L’ingénieur de chez GW fut très sympa à peindre et particulièrement agréable à monter vu qu’il était en plastic ! J’ai essayé de garder les couleurs du studio un peu. J’ai aussi fais un de mes puits pour un client, je crois que c’est mon kit le plus populaire pour l’instant.

Bref, un peu plus des « Demeures de l’épouvante » à suivre…


2 comments: