Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Monday 17 October 2011

Mournfang Cavalry


It’s about time for an update really, over 3 weeks since my last post. I’ve been working on a couple of commissions and on my next release which explains the lack of update as I don’t like to show too many unfinished things. Anyway, this is what’s on the painting table at the moment. It’s a fantastic kit and can only recommend it, figures are greats, lots of options and bits. They’re painted in the same colours as my previous Stonehorn which make things quicker as I don’t have to think too much about the palette. I’ll finish them soon and will update next on my future release which will be a saloon.


Plus de 3 semaines depuis mon dernier message, non je n’ai pas disparu, j’étais juste réticent à montrer les quelques commandes sur lesquelles je travaille. Je suis donc en train de peindre cette cavalerie, vraiment superbe comme kit, beaucoup de combinaisons possibles. Je les ai peint de la même couleur que le « Stonehorn » du mois dernier ce qui est bien car cela m’évite d’avoir à trop réfléchir pour une nouvelle palette. Je pense les finir bientôt et poster après cela sur ma prochaine sortie qui sera un saloon western.

4 comments:

  1. Strange looking creatures!! But nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed stopping by this evening and catching up on your Blog entries.

    I particularly likes the Paint along with - Alice and the cat and your sculpting of the doors.

    Good Luck with sales.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete