Painting, Sculpting and Modelling for Games.


Sunday 31 July 2011

Sancreed Holy Well


I said I’d update this week end so there it is. I’ve been doing lots of different bits which are not particularly fascinating such as prepping, painting old bits of scenery for selling but also started to work on my next piece of scenery.

It should be called “Sancreed Holy Well ” and is basically a medieval old well with a tiled roof. I’m planning to sell this one as a kit so I have to think about how I’m going to cast this. So far, you can see on the picture what will be the base and the bit that’ll be supporting the roof.

Still lots to do…



Bon, j’avais dis que je ferais un petit post ce weekend alors le voila^^. J’ai bossé sur pas mal de trucs différents, pas particulièrement super intéressants mais aussi sur ma prochaine pièce de terrain.
Cela s’appellera « Sancreed Holy Well » (comprendre le puits saint de Sancreed), en gros un vieux puits de style médiéval avec un mini toit. J’ai l’intention d’en faire un kit à vendre donc je dois bien réfléchir à comment je vais faire pour les moules et le tirage. Pas grand-chose à voir pour l’instant, juste la base du puits et la partie qui supportera le toit.
Reste beaucoup à faire…

3 comments:

  1. well well well, waiting for further progress I'd say :) Looking good so far, always interested in a good well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Doc, I still can"t get over that chainsaw...Its so...out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued, what's it gonna look like???

    ReplyDelete